Welcome

Welcome to my Jamberry Blog!




Let me introduce myself. I'm Justyna.  I'm a working mum and a wife to a wonderful husband.I can't wait for April 5th and to be an Idepenendent Consultant for Jamberry Nails. I am also Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - I love making cards and scrapbook albums.


Jamberry Nail Wraps are made with durable materials (non toxic), so smudges and streaks are never an issue, and can last for up to two weeks on fingernails and four weeks on toes. With over 300 nail wraps in an incredible variety of designs, you can customize, pair, and layer Jamberry nail wraps to create a look that’s all your own—all from the comfort of your home. They last way longer than nail polish, and won't chip.

Here you will find Jamberry nail wrap application tips & tricks and manicure ideas

One regular sheet of nail wraps includes 18 strips which can be used for two to three applications.

If you'd like to hear more about how you can start doing what I do, please email me at stylishnailwraps@gmail.com.


 Justyna xx



Share:

0 comments